modern history...major headache (1 Viewer)

Homey

Homey
HSC
N/A
ok heres the deal...I find that there is hardly ANY TRENDS BETWEEN PAST HSC QUESTIONS FOR GERMANY AND PASCIFIC WAR

my probelm is, i notes for modern, im leaning them, but have no historiography because i cant predict any of the questions...my notes are SOOO long, why u ask, because i told my teacher that its not realistic to write essay-length notes per DOT POINT....both teachers said it is and soo now i have endless, unlearnable notes just going through the bloody events in relation to dot points...keep in mind they DO answer the dot points....

i need advice, i cant take this any more :(:(:(:(:

AGB

HSC
i noticed (i think) that one germany question came from the first period, and the other came from the second period i.e. 1919 - 1934 and 1934 - 1945.... maybe it was just me....

well some might overlap eachother:

I predict that the question will be on militarism and the role of the army or hitlers foreign policy.

just a guess

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
there isnt really a need to predict trends. Going over notes and UNDERSTANDING the events, groups and concepts should prepare you for any question thrown your way ;)

I haven't seen a WWII or foreign policy question so yeah, Im hoping that one will be on that. It's not too late to cover everything before the hSC. One concept a day will get you there in the end. Predicting questions is dangerous business as it will make your studying lean toward and focus on certain areas, while leaving other sections out. So I wouldn't do that.

Suspense

I don't have any hope of learning the course thoroughly for tomorrow's trial, so I'm just taking a gamble and predicting what the questions will be. I've prepared about 3-4 syllabus dot-points for each topic and if it isn't on one of them then I'll just bs my way through it.

I'll be able to learn it all for the HSC I hope. This subject has the most content to learn out of any of the ones I do!

Carlz135

HSC
Apparently for Germany questions...they will ask one about the 'in between the wars' ie rise of Nazis, failure of Democracy, collapse of Weimar, unrest/stability in economy or something like that and one about the Nazi regime, Jews, foreign poilcy, war effort, defeat and fall of Nazi's. Basically one pre-1932 and one post-1932.
CAnt guarantee it but that basically a norm.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i agree with that, my teacher said something along those lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)