Modern History + History Extension TUTORING!!! (1 Viewer)

History 101

HSC
Hey Jess I didn't get your email :/ maybe you sent it to the wrong email? Ill PM you!

History 101

HSC
Hey there Modern history + History Extension students - If you are not happy with your performance in trials - IT IS NOT TO LATE TO GET THE MARKS YOU DESIRE IN THE HSC!!! Email me for tutoring classes, not only will they set you on the right path, but it will make YOU more confident in your ability to write history essays and tackle the dreaded HSC! I've assisted over 20 students this past year - in which they have ALL improved drastically and have all been happy with my services. So email me at historyclasses101@gmail.com

History 101

HSC
NEW HSC STUDENTS! Looking for a Modern history or History Extension tutor? Email me! Limited spots available :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Bump! Just a question, since I'm doing modern, how do I cope with the huge amount of content? Do I just focus on the key issues of the topics rather than rote-learning mindless facts and dates?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

History 101

HSC
Hey! My way of handling the large amount of content was writing up brief dot-point notes of really important facts and details. Dates are actually very important, as when you are writing your essay and you put in the wrong dates, it can be confusing for the marker. At the end of the day, it's really all about putting all the information that you have gained into an essay. So my advice would be: write up some notes, and practice writing essays!
Hope that helps, and thanks for the bump!

History 101

HSC
School starts this week! So more spaces are available to those who require assistance!

History 101

HSC
Get the marks you want for the HSC trials! Spaces are available :) Email me to find out more!

History 101

HSC
HSC trials are nearly here!

Get the marks you want! Spots available :)

Message or email me if interested!

2 and a half years of experience with tutoring - I know the content inside out and how to really help YOU excel in your studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)