Modern History + History Extension TUTORING!!! (1 Viewer)

History 101

HSC
TUTORING: (97) Modern History + (94) History Extension

Hello history students,

WANT TO GET AHEAD IN HISTORY? WANT TO ACHIEVE A BAND 6? WANT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE AN ESSAY WITH A DIFFERENT MORE INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE?

I am providing tutoring for Modern History and History Extension.
I finished my HSC this year with HSC marks of 97 for Modern History and 94 for History Extension.
I came first in both of the subjects.
I have written collectively, almost 50 essays for both subjects - in which they have all received band 6 (21+/25)

What am I providing?
- Tutoring one on one OR group tutoring
--> This is for both in class essay marking OR
--> Going through the syllabus OR
--> Constructing an essay
--> PIPS (for History Ext only)
- Online essay marking
- Online Classes

Spots are limited.
EMAIL ME AT [SIZE=4]historyclasses101@gmail.com[/SIZE]
(also be sure to email me your modules)

PM me or email me to get my number or to find out prices/times :)

Good luck with all future endeavours!

Last edited:

History 101

HSC
~50ish

I am able to send over a sample excerpt of an essay if anybody requires it :)

Last edited:

sharnieg18

HSC
Awesome tutor for HisExt! Very lovely to talk to, has brilliant ideas and is willing to help you in any way possible, would definitely recommended! Is very prompt with responding as well :smile:
E-MAIL HER TO ENSURE A SPOT!!! SHE WILL ASSURE YOU OF A GOOD MARKS!

History 101

HSC
Awesome tutor for HisExt! Very lovely to talk to, has brilliant ideas and is willing to help you in any way possible, would definitely recommended! Is very prompt with responding as well :smile:
E-MAIL HER TO ENSURE A SPOT!!! SHE WILL ASSURE YOU OF A GOOD MARKS!
Thanks sharnieg18 - you too were a pleasure to speak to :)

History 101

HSC
BUMP! Btw guys, after tutoring Sharnieg18 I'm proud to announce that she got full marks for her recent assignment. Good work Sharnieg18!!!

sinawi

HSC
Well done :) History is very overlooked on this board in terms of tutoring, classfields and discussion compared to the asian 5. Very good to see someone with great marks keep this alive.

Bumping for sweet justice, hard work, and history in general.

History 101

HSC
Well done :) History is very overlooked on this board in terms of tutoring, classfields and discussion compared to the asian 5. Very good to see someone with great marks keep this alive.

Bumping for sweet justice, hard work, and history in general.
HAHA could not have said it better myself! I'm bringing history back from the dead - although I'm not a fan of monumental history (One of Friedrich Nietzsche's classifications of history)

sinawi

HSC
Not to derail this magnificent thread OP, but LOL there are all types of histories we tend to veer away from - postmodernism (although valid and has highly substantial grounds) is a very big head ache at least for myself.

Anyhow, fantastic marks in both areas of study (I got the same results myself) and I know how much work you had to put in for it.

So once again, bumping for a hard working committed history nut.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Not to derail this magnificent thread OP, but LOL there are all types of histories we tend to veer away from - postmodernism (although valid and has highly substantial grounds) is a very big head ache at least for myself.

Anyhow, fantastic marks in both areas of study (I got the same results myself) and I know how much work you had to put in for it.

So once again, bumping for a hard working committed history nut.
no one cares, why dont you tutor then?

History 101

HSC
Only a couple of places left guys! Remember I also do essay marking!

sharnieg18

HSC
BUMP.

I got full marks (I was one of 3 who did!) for my PIP for HisEx thanks to this tutor!!
She's brilliant, absolutely throughout in her teachings in class and is sure to help you if you don't understand anything. There's only a couple places left!!! Send her an email to get a spot!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)