Jess007

HSC
i do modern and we have just started doing russia

feb revolution 1917
nov revolution 1917

can anyone put it simply for me as to what caused each and what was teh result

im so confused

thanks for your help

p.s i tried asking my teacher but she explained it exactly the way she did it in the first hand. just an explanation from another view would be helpful

thanks again

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Have you had a look through the resources section?

I did Russia, I remember everything, but I can't be bothered to explain anything. :eek:

Jess007

HSC
yeh there wasnt really anything ' specifially towards this topic but ill look more into it now

thanks

Kujah

HSC
N/A
February 1917- Dissatisfaction on the Great War, and its effect on soldiers, the peasants and the general population. Conditions were pretty stark, with supply unable to meet the demands of necessary goods such as bread. Nicholas II abdicated and a Provisional Government was established.

October/November 1917- Provisional Government's continued decision to continue the war and continual dissent created a situation that was ripe for the Bolsheviks. They seized power and thereafter, established the first Communist State.

Jess007

HSC
cool thanks for explaining that so simply!! really helped. i have a bunch of notes telling this complexly and now i havea simple version now i can expand on it with my other notes..

thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)