MODERN HISTORY: Che Guevara or American Civil War? (1 Viewer)

neon766

HSC
i need to know which one would be a good case study... i want to know which one would be more interesting but easier at the same time lol. other suggestions welcome! =D

Last edited:
Q

quirkyfly

i need to know which one would be a good case study... i want to know which one would be more interesting but easier at the same time lol. other suggestions welcome! =D

Che! Che! Che!

Definitely Che Guevara.
Very interesting, and I doubt finding information will be troublesome ... there's loads about him.
Good luck :)

Maddie3

HSC
I have to disagree and say the civil war. Because theres so many aspects you can look at, whether you look at a personality a strategie used in the war or all of it in genral. And its easy to find information on.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Che! Che! Che!

Definitely Che Guevara.
Very interesting, and I doubt finding information will be troublesome ... there's loads about him.
Good luck :)
Retard. What would you know? You're only 15.
There's only loads of information about him because he's been popularised and placed upon a pedestal by modern culture. Actually sorting through that information for hard fact and not just idolised fantasy will be incredibly difficult.
Much easier is the American Civil War, because it was a modern war in a developed country between two major combatants. There are thus plenty of first-hand accounts from both sides and also a complete plethora of post-war analysis from American historians.
Also, I view the Civil War as far more interesting than a pompous Latino. But that's just me.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Civil War - loads of historical information, very interesting and a lot of action.

ewd

HSC
american civil war possibly easier, more information
but che is so interesting :D

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
american civil war possibly easier, more information
but che is so interesting :D
Trust me when I say Che is boring. He is way over-hyped. Studying personalities is boring, unless they're an insane dictator like Stalin, Mao or Pol Pot.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Or if they are a lying, manipulative, self-centred and deceptive personality like Albert Speer.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
That too. Maybe. Trotsky falls under that category too, I suppose, but I still found studying him boring.

HSC
Do whatever topic you think would be the most suitable for you...

If you want to be different and go all Motorcycle Diaries then do Che, if you don't do the American Civil War.

Whatever works for you, Dillon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)