Modern History - Arab Israeli conflict (1 Viewer)

Rose_Punk

HSC
Can someone help me on my modern oral report, on the 'creation of the modern state of israel'??

Analyse the reasons why Britain negotiated with Arab leaders during the Hussein-McMahon correspondence.

thanks heaps

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
What area do you need help with exactly?

(I'm restraining myself from ranting about people assuming we'll write the whole assessment for them...)

Rose_Punk

HSC
well first of all, the correspondence is the letters between Hussein and McMahon right? ive got that bit, i dont know what specific events (besides the need of the Suez Canal)... and why they needed it...

afta???

HSC
wouldnt this be better asked in the history forum?

astro

HSC
i did this topic in year 10 elective history, so i'll help and dig up some notes for you....do you have to discuss the other agreements as well or is just the one directly related to the formation of Israel

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I hate you so, so much. The main reason I elected to do Modern History was so I could do the Arab/Israel conflict, only to find, they dont do it via DE. AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

astro

HSC
i was hoping so much not to be doing Arab/Israeli conflict for modern (and luckily i'm not)...it was so boring in yr 10 elective hist

Rose_Punk

HSC
i would! but i cant... because im dropping music and that means ill only have 10 units for next yr so that means ill probably pick up history ext... (uh oh) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)