Modern Exam Section II & III - Essay Scaffolds (1 Viewer)

galaxygirl

HSC
Hi.

My National Study is Russia, and my Peace and Conflict study is Indochina. After looking through some previous HSC exams, I found that there are realistically only a few different questions from different parts of the syllabus, which are worded differently/have different focuses from year to year, meaning the same essay can be adaptable to the variations of the few key questions they ask. I am planning on writing scaffolds to these central questions, and then will practice adapting them.

Does anyone know exactly what essay scaffolds they would recommend preparing for Russia and Indochina?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't done Modern History so I can't help directly with this sadly. However, here are a couple of links to notes on Russia and the Soviet Union which also include essay responses and scaffolds for a number of possible HSC questions which I believe may help complement your preparations:

I haven't been able to find much on Indochina unfortunately, but I did find an Indochina Peace & Conflict essay which I believe may be of benefit as well:

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)