mod c reflections (1 Viewer)

hungreypotter

HSC
i keep getting conflicting information on this but would u get marked down if you didn't directly quote from the mod c texts in your reflection?? bc i haven't memorised any quotes for it 😭😭

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
idk you might lose a mark or two because your evidence wouldn't be there but literally all you have to do is just remember 1 or 2 quotes from each text and you'll be fine for reflexion

carrotsss

HSC
i keep getting conflicting information on this but would u get marked down if you didn't directly quote from the mod c texts in your reflection?? bc i haven't memorised any quotes for it 😭😭
my teacher seems extremely certain you don’t, I emailed her after seeing the posts on here and she said
IMG_5772.jpeg
she’s a HSC marker so make of that what you will

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yes my teachers said you would and i know people who've lost marks in their exams for not having it because it feels like you're pulling out techniques from nowhere, the quotes support it

for quotes just steal from mod c quote tables from notes or smth that's what i did

HSC
Hi! My teacher said to replace the quotes that I had taken from the mod c texts and replace it with more quotes from my creative piece... I might just put in two small ones just in case.

Also really praying it is creative or i might just...

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
So three techniques one for each paragraph
What if one of the techniques is instead form like diptych, one is ext metaphor and one is idk something else like imagery

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
So three techniques one for each paragraph
What if one of the techniques is instead form like diptych, one is ext metaphor and one is idk something else like imagery
that's my imaginative reflection basically cos i used father and child for my imaginative. also it's recommended u have one structural/form technique acknowledged in ur reflection because it shows u've considered all the aspects of the prescribed text to make ur own

HSC
that's my imaginative reflection basically cos i used father and child for my imaginative. also it's recommended u have one structural/form technique acknowledged in ur reflection because it shows u've considered all the aspects of the prescribed text to make ur own
Yeah I'm using the structure of father and child in my piece

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)