mod a and b (1 Viewer)

canigraduatenow

HSC
i know that nesa usually likes to bring out an extract of the text in some questions in previous years. for poems, do you think they can reuse the same poems again if they've already done the same one in previous years?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i know that nesa usually likes to bring out an extract of the text in some questions in previous years. for poems, do you think they can reuse the same poems again if they've already done the same one in previous years?
i mean hopefully not for module a, i do poems for mod a and that would be so horrible to reuse the only poem i deliberately haven't studied for 💀 chances of an extract again in mod a are really low tho imo (though according to someone in my school their teacher told them they've already all they can for module a in terms of generalised statements for all texts so to do it again would be repeating it, so it's either gonna be specifically thematic to the pair of texts or they're gonna do extracts again).

for mod b, there's two types of extract qs that can be asked for mod b: 'how does the extract show [idea]?' (which was the 2020 hsc) or '[question?]. answer in reference to the extract.' (basically how mod a does it.) the latter q is actually really easy in terms of answering qs, while the former is kinda hard and made me flop when my school asked that kinda q for one of my internal assessments so if they give an extract this year (very likely cos they haven't done that since 2020 and it's been the only time they've done it) then i'm hoping it's the latter type of q

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)