mmm (1 Viewer)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
yeah i mean that buttt it never tells you wat teacher ur gonna get if you choose this or that.. ohh trust me they do kno it.. i seen one of their timetables baha

Angel45

HSC
spank_meh said:
yeah i mean that buttt it never tells you wat teacher ur gonna get if you choose this or that.. ohh trust me they do kno it.. i seen one of their timetables baha
It doesn't?
Must be the subjects coz mine tells me for each subject I'm doing what lecturer and what tutor is taking what tute (day, time and rm) so I just pick off that if there's a particular tutor I want.

L

LaraB

spank_meh said:
um..actually no they don't all know... maybe some do but definitely not all..

Some teaching spaces are allocated to "casual".. they only know definitely for the unit coordinators or if it's a unit that only 1 teacher takes...

I konw because we've had teachers tell us that's why we had random t eachers for teh 1st week or 2 and coz my Aunty used to work at UWS and used to bitch about how disorganised they were and how she could never get forms out to lecturers n stuff coz she never knew who to send it to...

I though most people were over the whole picking based on teacher thing?... surely its better to pick based on the unit or the content n stuff coz some teachers are absolute psychos in some units but awesome in others...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hahahaha ... Stalk them :p

Depends on the subject though. Some subjects, especially the smaller subjects already say who is the lecturer on pweb.

What subjects are you referring to? Maybe someone has already done the subjects, and maybe the lecturer hasn't changed.

I choose subjects based upon lecturers =/
I don't want to be stuck with a nazi.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
haha wow cool. only one of my units has the lecturers name. i dont really care all. But this guys name is James Mitchell. YESSS he totally sounds white/australian/can speak english very well. im sick of lecturers with really thick accents.

By the way, is it normal to be enrolled in only three units for next semester??

L

LaraB

Shell said:
haha wow cool. only one of my units has the lecturers name. i dont really care all. But this guys name is James Mitchell. YESSS he totally sounds white/australian/can speak english very well. im sick of lecturers with really thick accents.

By the way, is it normal to be enrolled in only three units for next semester??
haha Jim's a nice guy.. but sooo boring :p.. he has a very monotone voice and not the most like.humorous or anything in his lectures...

Did you enrol in 4? coz unless you enrolled in 3 yourself maybe you should check it out coz the usual amount is 4..

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
um.. i barely remember enrolling in these units. should there be 4? oh god... maybe i have to pick an elective or something?? i dont even know how to do that.

Optophobia

HSC
when does spring tutorial registration open? (too lazy to search, read etc.)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Shell said:
um.. i barely remember enrolling in these units. should there be 4? oh god... maybe i have to pick an elective or something?? i dont even know how to do that.
maybe one of ur units requires you to pass it in order to do the next one :s mm coz one of my units is like that
mmm i dno im only a 1st yr hehe

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
well, all of my friends are only enrolled in three units as well. so thankfully, its not just me.

j_davo24

HSC
LaraB said:
haha Jim's a nice guy.. but sooo boring :p.. he has a very monotone voice and not the most like.humorous or anything in his lectures...
He's the management foundations guy? If so then my god he's boring, knows his stuff, but I seriously almost fell asleep in that lecture everyweek. Lol.

Kulazzi

HSC
I have a lecture from 8-9 on monday mornings for onr of my units and that's the only lecture on. What a great way to start the week...:(

Last edited:
L

LaraB

Kulazzi said:
I have a lecture from 8-9 on monday mornings for onr of my units and that's the only lecture on. What a great way to start the week...:(
lol my t'table for next semester will probably be Monday – 8-10am; Tuesday – 9-5pm; Wednesday – 8-11am; Thursday – 8-10am

lol so 3x8am starts... 1x9am start... so i'm looking at it this way - i got the rest of the day free and i'll actually get all my work done this way:p coz i'll already be up whereas if i started at like, 12, like this semseter, i'd do nothing the rest of the day :)

Plus - no one wants to take the 8am classes so they'll be pretty empty which means you get more done :)

Kulazzi

HSC
LaraB said:
lol my t'table for next semester will probably be Monday – 8-10am; Tuesday – 9-5pm; Wednesday – 8-11am; Thursday – 8-10am

lol so 3x8am starts... 1x9am start... so i'm looking at it this way - i got the rest of the day free and i'll actually get all my work done this way:p coz i'll already be up whereas if i started at like, 12, like this semseter, i'd do nothing the rest of the day :)

Plus - no one wants to take the 8am classes so they'll be pretty empty which means you get more done :)
:eek:

you've got a lot of early mornings. It reminds me back in high school where I have to leave the house at 7:45 in order ro be in class by 8:10 (during senior years) excpet I'll have to leave around 7:30ish to avoid traffic and get there on time. Which means waking up around 6:45am :(

It's the only lecture but yeah, eventually, everyone will drop out (I had the same lecturer for a period of three weeks this semester because she was lecturing on a specific topic) and she wasn't very good :/ so I don't think her lectures will be very popular

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
omg can you imagine [if everything works out right..] im gonna have mon&friday of.. but other days its mostly 9am-5pm :( just wed is 8am-5pm oh well at least i'll get a 4 day weekend woo!

jimmy_jemima

HSC
Yeah, by the looks of it, Im gonna have 4 day weekends as well! Woo hoo...2 days a week will be 11-3.30 and 1 day 11-1....another lucky semester! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)