MKTG202 .... anyone done it or know anything about it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
MKTG202 .. is there alot of maths in it.. alot like stat170? .. or is it similar to MKTG101 .. anything about this unit would be great.. what you've heard about it, the workload etc ...

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
oooh yeh someone please reply!
i wanna know this too

Kiim2507

HSC
I did it last semester and hated it lol. A lot of statistics (I hadn't done stat170)
Basically lectures cover 2 chapters and then tutes are learning about SPSS.

You have two inclass multiple choice tests throughout the semester, a group assignment and then the exam is worth 50%. The group assignment is horrible..you're in really big groups (5-7) so it gets so hard to coordinate and you have to use SPSS to analyse survey results and yeah its just terrible.

If you don't have to do this subject then don't :p unless you like marketing and statistics...

rox88

HSC
i hated 202 too.

i say u better off doing mktg203 consumer behaviour ~ so much easier

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Was a prereq so I was forced to do it but it's not all that bad. Maths wise it is a step back from STAT170, and at any rate all the maths you need to do are on SPSS which isn't really hard to use once you get used to it.

It is nothing like MKTG101 so if you want a cruisy MKTG objective or something similar in theory to MKTG101 choose IMC or Consumer Behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)