• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MKTG101 lecture sldes from previous years ? (1 Viewer)

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
heya,

I .. was wondering if anyone here had some notes or lecture slides for MKTG101 from previous years i could have/buy ?

I would just like to get into it and hopefully do well lol

either let me know here or pm me.

thanks alot XD
Cheers.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
...I've got some from 2004, but let's face it: we uni students learn to pass exams, rather than actually learn for learning's sake, so they mightn't be too useful.
/cynicism.
:jaw:
Sorry. Don't mean to disenchant you so early into semester/degree. We only have so much time to learn so much content, so you've gotta prioritise, right? :)

(Jaw smilie included for no apparent reason, at MJ's request)

CieL

HSC
I have MKTG101 from 07.......................

But why would you want to buy lecture slides when you can DL them for free on "Blackboard"?

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
@ skittles lol i know.. learning is so old shcool :p but i just want to try before i just sit back and just read my textbook the night before lol

@CieL well obviously i wouldnt want to pay for lecture slides, but for ppls notes i might be willing to. Any chance i could get my hands on ur MKTG notes/slides from 07 ? XD

thanks for your responces.

ippie

HSC
why do you want old slides?

I do MKTG 101 right now too and pfft its so boring. So HSC.

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
mostly because they decided to not put up the slides before the lectures anymore, which means i pay even less attention to what shes saying because its so damn boring :p lol

honestly... usually i leave at the first break and come back in time for the 2nd break lol

antisheep

HSC
MKTG101 isn't too bad it's just frustrating cos it's all common sense stuff put together into a body of knowledge... it's kinda silly... "A market is the people who will buy your product" ... REALLY!??!!?

ippie

HSC
Tu17 said:
mostly because they decided to not put up the slides before the lectures anymore, which means i pay even less attention to what shes saying because its so damn boring :p lol

honestly... usually i leave at the first break and come back in time for the 2nd break lol

you have marketing on fri? Me too, she stinks. All she does is freaking read the slides and play honda ads.

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
ippie said:
you have marketing on fri? Me too, she stinks. All she does is freaking read the slides and play honda ads.
sounds right :p thats just.... about all she does :) oh and throws in random slides now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)