MKTG1001 Marketing Plan results up in Blackboard (1 Viewer)

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
They're finally up and im pleased my group got a D didn't think we would get one some parts didn't seem that great so I am happy with our mark!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i got 22.5 wanted 25 but very happy because 1 group members section was SHIIIIT

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no. that just means you can't properly read the handbook

Phew, but I screwed up the final exam badly. If I failed that, does that mean that I would fail marketing?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no. that means you can't do maths.
The final exam is worth 30%.
The marketing plan is worth 30%.
The participation mark is 10%
The bonus market research gives you 2 extra %
The presentation is 10%
The mid-sem is 20%

Fuck, I hate my group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 12 and another member of my group got 23. Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did as much as them. I completed all the the sections I was supposed to complete for my marketing plan. I just missed a couple of meetings and did the tasks at the last minute. I did as much as them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Not happy!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm sure that they wouldn't have given you such a low mark if you actually did your work. What reason was it for them to give you on average aprox 50% if you did what you were supposed to do? And even doing the tasks at the last minute is poor form. Everyone gets worried and can't do their sections as yours are dependent on everyone else's and vice versa.
You could try to appeal, I guess.

Yes, I did all that I was supposed to do. Fucking dickheads. I surely contributed much more than 50%. This was what happened alright. Because the assignment was finished at the last minute, the members in my group did not have enough time to complete their personal evaluation forms. So all the personal evaluation forms were made up and completed by the member who was responsible for submitting the assignment. Fucking dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate him.
Well, I sent an email to the subject coordinator. She hasn't replied yet.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
paul's away until the 11th. Doesn't look like we'll get our results at least till then.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Mejc said:
They're finally up and im pleased my group got a D didn't think we would get one some parts didn't seem that great so I am happy with our mark!

good work! congrats :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I wonder what components you can appeal after your results. I've got a strong feeling I'm going to get from 73-76, so an appeal will be necessary. REALLY need that D.
Hopefully the subject doesn't get bell-curved, as the 2 bonus marks are what is ensuring I have a chance of a D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)