MKTG 1001- Envronmental Analysis (1 Viewer)

Ok, I'm really lost. I just found that I have to do an environmental analysis or the product my group and I have been allocated. I didn't know this because I missed the first 2 lectures and first tutorial as I just picked up marketing after the first two weeks. Is it a formal assignment? When is it due? What do we have to do? Pleasssseee help!

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Go to blackboard, click on Units of study and follow your way to marketing. Then click on assessment. It is all there.

And if your still stuck, make sure you have your marketing meetings at the manning bar ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Speak to your tutor during consultation time. Make sure you keep a meeting diary. Also what you need to know is that you need to find one main target market that hasn't been used by your allocated brand and 'market' to it. The environmental analysis is only one activity in the whole scheme of the plan.
Some tutors (like mine) choose to assign part of the participation mark based on your market plan activities (such as the environmental analysis) which means that one person from the group has to make a presentation on each activity.

The marketing plan itself is worth a lot from memory. Correct me if I'm wrong but its 30% plan and diary and 10 group marketing plan presentation. So 40% for the marketing plan in total. Be sure to do well in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)