missed session (1 Viewer)

spillargroove

HSC
You will just have to enrol normally by going to the campus during this week until the 10th. You go through the enrollment process from downstairs by getting the Unit form and you then move upstairs with ID checks. They then give you an enrollment package and you fill in the necessary forms in the lecture theatre and so on. They can't help you with the Academic Advising session. You will get a copy of the Unit outline. Those are the units you need to register online. That's really it if you went to the session; a bit about your course and what units you have to apply. Make sure you register for your units and you read if any, special requirements.

aliasfan

HSC
so if i go in tomoro and just tell them i missed it will they be able to give me unit codes and stuff? and can they still do id cards and stuff?

spillargroove

HSC
Well that's what I have just explained to you. All you do is get the Unit Course sheet from downstairs, you then go upstairs where you will get your enrolment package. You then move out, pick up the white folder (with all the "goodies" in it) and you go into the Lecture theatre where you fill in your forms. All the days until the 10th, it's general so for everyone; doesn't matter what course you're doing.

danieljarvis

HSC
yeh i went in a day early cos i had work, they didnt care i just missed the advising session.. which i saw my friends one and well i dont think they said anything that wasnt on the internet anyways for 1st yearers

spillargroove

HSC
You better go to the campus and enrol today because February 10th is the last day for Main Round offers. You could possibly go to a later dates but it will creatle hassles for you since that is for Late Round offers. So go today or make sure you ring UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)