Missed Free Stereosonic Event at Adelaide (1 Viewer)

The Bui

HSC
Well today my cousin asked me to go to adelaide to go to streosonic right after we just went to see Armin Van Buuren at the MetroTheatre until 3am just the day before. She said that her friend had paid all the expenses so of course i agree. It was all set all it was needed was for me to get my clothes but the shitty traffic created such a hassle that when my cousin drove me home I rushed to get my stuff together for the day.We eventually got to the airport with 5 minutes to get the gate and they asked for ID. I ended up showing them the fake ID i used to get in the Metro theatre the day before and realised i gave my actual drivers license to my sister to hold. thus caused we missed the flight and it was all my fault fcking bullshit.

The Bui

HSC
But techniacally I already had a free stereosonic event as I went with my big brother he paid for tickets and alcohol feel like such a cheapskate free loading from family

The Bui

HSC
Big bro wanted to come late so when we got there at 6pm to the mainstage so fucking crowded. So my brother did'nt wanted to go to any other arenas as he did'nt want to miss out Armin Van Buuren even though there was no music for 30min because LMAFO came late ugghh. So the sets i saw was benny benassi, subfocus, LMAFO and Armin Van Buuren. Although those guys were great i also really wanted to see Arty, Ferry Corsten, Dash Berlin, Myon And Shane 54 etc.

The Bui

HSC
yeh i was near the front so it went off, espesh wen he played levels
This is why i am so pissed off about missing out on adelaide because it would be like another chance to see all the djs i missed out on ahhh fuck why did i forget my license and fuck you are so lucky to be at the front and hear that sexy song bro. Did you see any sets at the mainstage

The Bui

HSC
What did you think about Armin Van Buuren set

The Bui

HSC
Yeah but i love him due to his radio station A State Of Trance. This showed me all the great djs he plays every week and thanks to him I know fucking awsome djs now

The Bui

HSC
Anyways yesterday at the metro theatre it was better for me mainly because there were less people and i loved the atmoshere there everyone there was isane unlike at stereosonic as a whole and jochen millers set was was crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)