miss match & tru calling (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
who here watches these and what are your opinions. i watched miss match again last night and foudn it okay. i didnt think it was good at first cuz the whole concept didn't appeal to me. it's on the same line as Alicia Silverstone's "Clueless". i think tru calling's pretty cool. i like the whole idea and all and the chick's pretty. :D

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
capsicum said:
who here watches these and what are your opinions. i watched miss match again last night and foudn it okay. i didnt think it was good at first cuz the whole concept didn't appeal to me. it's on the same line as Alicia Silverstone's "Clueless". i think tru calling's pretty cool. i like the whole idea and all and the chick's pretty. :D
see im screwed because I cant look at either of the actors without thinking of them as Faith and Cher and then I get angry when they dont act like the characters they used to play dammit

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Both a grade quality me...i mean acting.

Fry

this weeks episode was pretty good. the lesbian thing was totally unexpected but seriously, who races during the day?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Fry said:
this weeks episode was pretty good. the lesbian thing was totally unexpected but seriously, who races during the day?

Rich kids with nothing better to do :p

..I've never seen miss match- doesn't look all that interesting really

astro

HSC
As pretty as Alicia Silverstone is, her acting and perky personality in 'clueless' is very similar to her character in 'Miss Match'

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i love miss match :) its so cool... tru calling last night was pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting the whole lesbian thing but it was still cool!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i would only watch it only for alicia silverstone!man shes soo gorgeous :D :D :D :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Reshie said:
i would only watch it only for alicia silverstone!man shes soo gorgeous :D :D :D :D
I'd say the same minus all the smilies.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what ended up happenning in tru calling? i only saw upto where the blonde one gave the other the necklace and they kissed and the bf walked up on them...

low_b

miss match is like sex in the city without the sex...

tru calling haven't seen that before

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
astro said:
As pretty as Alicia Silverstone is, her acting and perky personality in 'clueless' is very similar to her character in 'Miss Match'
I completely agree. The film is written, produced or directed by the Sex & the City people however Miss-Match just isn't as good. I expected it to be much better. But it's okay.

capsicum

HSC
astro said:
yeah, i totally agree with you on that one. but she's still pretty. Miss Match is somewhat a continuation of Clueless.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
what ended up happenning in tru calling? i only saw upto where the blonde one gave the other the necklace and they kissed and the bf walked up on them...
umm.. then the 2 chicks were going to run away together (coz their secrete was out) ..the blonde guy drove off with the brunett chick (to talk) .. and her brother went all psycho (coz he thought the his sister was going out with that rich kid).. so Tru and that brown haired girls brother drove after them - the rich guy and brunett girl stopped at that cliff- and then her hyped up brother drove up behind them and started raming them towards the edge :rolleyes: ..in short Tru told him that his sister was going to run away with the blonde girl not the rich guy.. then he stopped... the end! :) ..oh and Tru's brother and her friend got together after that business dinner..she walked in on them..

There you go..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)