Misfits (1 Viewer)

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
I really like the first two series, but I don't know how the third series will be without Nathan!

Anyone got any opinions?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
terrible.

and spoiler alert:

when they get rid of alesha (sp?), simon and kelly it's not worth watching except for kurtis' death which is a little bit ironic/poignant.

Roy216

HSC
terrible.

and spoiler alert:

when they get rid of alesha (sp?), simon and kelly it's not worth watching except for kurtis' death which is a little bit ironic/poignant.
+1, still watched it but it wasn't as good as season 1 and 2. Rudy is pretty good though, he replaces Nathan.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Aww, all the good ones die! :(

I don't think I want to watch it! :/
ALL OF THEM DIE.

except kelly and nathan but I guess nathan dies a heap because of immortal power and actually kelly was good but goes and stops kids blowing themselves up by stepping on mines so gg

actually aleesha/simon deaths were good

squishyau

HSC
I've watched all of season 3 and 4 and it's still an amazing show, some people need to understand that characters come and go, and sometimes they are substituted like in the case of nathan and rudy, new characters doesn't mean the show automatically becomes crap.

starshine02

HSC
I haven't watched season 3 but season 2 gave me the feeling that the rest of the series wouldn't be that great.

And yes new characters can be great and do need time to get used to but I liked many of the originals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)