• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Misadventure/illness for hsc exams due to surgery (1 Viewer)

Blushii

HSC
Hi guys i just got discharched from hospital today after having surgery for my emergency-admitted ruptured appendix after being in hospital for a week. I've been so depressed and full of anxiety during that time to present because i have no idea whats going to happen to me. I know this will affect me performance, and im just seeking advice as to what i should do now, ive already seen my principal about it.

Also does anyone know how the appeal works? What happens to my atar, what marks will they use to calculate my atar ( trials results or overall assessment and will they be moderated or used as is?) and do you guys think my appeal will be upheld?

Im really worried and a teary mess atm, any help would be very very much appreciated, thanks guys

herbs1

HSC
Ur such a pussy. One of my br8s went to hospital for the same reason, came out 2 days later and studied.

Your prep time isn't taken into account for consideration.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Certainly worth lodging an illness misadventure form. If upheld the Board will use your moderated assessment if it is higher than your exam mark. The Board lets you appeal if your final preparation for the exam is affected by illness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)