*minor freak-out* (1 Viewer)

Jinglebell

HSC
hey everyone, wish me luck...i have a "progress" meeting tomorrow to which i am taking my "draft"...note the sarcastic quote marks.

actually, i'm kinda annoyed, coz my teacher is gonna get annoyed at me for having v. little written, but she didn't set a date when we needed a draft. and she's been personally responsible for one of the many annoying moved-back assessment tasks that have put my plans to work on 4u out of whack...

and i'm done ranting now. you people out there who think you haven't done enough? you've probably written more than me:)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
omg same... my teacher wants to see a complete first draft.. needless to say i havent wrote much yet.. so i weaseled my way out of it... something that im very good at :)

Jinglebell

HSC
it's OVER! thank the HSC gods that our teacher was in a fairly good mood today...made three of us with virtually nothing written very happy:)

crapping on about being a 'deadline person' helped a little i think..."but i can only work under pressure!!!"...well, that's actually kinda true, but hey...i'm just glad it's over!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah the dates are:

Completion date (last day for working on the major work); 26th August
Submission date: 9am, 27th August

Jinglebell

HSC
and we'll all be stopping at EXACTLY midnight, as per the rules, right???...*snort*

i wouldn't be surprised if i'm still up at 2...and i NEVER do all-nighters, i value my sleep to highly:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have to go to Sydney on the 27th to see King Lear for English, so I will have to hand it in on the 26th :(

Jinglebell

HSC
i just found out that we have a pupil free day on the 27th...but apparently i'm meant to have it in by the 26th anyway so a copy can be put out for our HSC showcase...coz people are REALLY gonna hang around reading an essay involving shakespeare *cough*

but yeah, i really hope i can still hand the final product in on the 27th...it's just an extra day to stress:)

thought: we're all gonna be pretty crazy on the 27th, huh...it's gonna be OVER!!! what will we do without our major works hanging over our heads????

Jinglebell

HSC
sounds like fun:)

or here's a REALLY freaky idea...we could stop using 4u as a way of procrastinating when there's other work to do!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah... maybe I could spend some time on one of my other subjects when this is over lol!

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Our teacher told us our major works are due to her by the 21st August because they have all this paperwork and etc to do.. so I'm getting ripped off a whole 4 days?

lizzy1004

HSC
god... mines due on da 26th!! goshhhh trials??? dats so overaboard!! but u finsihed it eh?

captnbuttons

hehe well guess what mine is officially due... hmmm on this THURSDAY! can you believe that!? no 27th of August party for me... my Teacher sprung it on my about 4 days ago that "oh! btw Maz your speech is due to me by wednesday first week of teh holidays because you're booked into the recording studio on thurday!" AHHHHHHH! anyways... i'm frinished edditing,, re-editing, re-re-re-re-re editinga nd i just hope it's good enuff... tehn all taht's left is that sill reflection statement thing... what arew e supposed to do for that anywayz?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)