minoan study day (1 Viewer)

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
did anyone else go to gae callender's lectures today? It was really boring! (and I'm probably going to be in trouble for leaving early...)

I scanned some notes they gave us for anyone who didn't go. there's some stuff on housing and militarism but they're mainly on trade and economy: notes.pdf

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hehehe i remeber this from last yr..so it didnt get ant better of us who went last yr figured wed wasted our money..but the one i went to an agrippina was good so dont let it turn u off them completely

Mike85

Lol, i went to that last year and OMG, it was the biggest load of crap ever. By the end everyone was restless and drawing pictures in their books. Callender got really angry (the most animation she'd shown all day). It was the biggest waste of money and I wanted to demand it back. Needless to say, I never used the notes they gave to us. Not only were they terrible, they were irrelevant too.

Note to future Ancient History students: DON'T GET SCAMMED

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
she writes the damn textbooks! u'd think with all the knowledge she has, she would be able to speak with some... passion. or pull out some interesting facts... or something. dear god. u should have some public speaking skills before you're allowed to charge people $25 to listen to u. :(

|nt0xiCatE

Haha yeah I went to that Minoan Study day
I couldnt help but fall asleep most ov the time =|
The booklet that was given to us tho.... that was good.

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by |nt0xiCatE
Haha yeah I went to that Minoan Study day
I couldnt help but fall asleep most ov the time =|
The booklet that was given to us tho.... that was good.
This booklet you speak of, was it the stuff posted up here by greeninsanity?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hehe gae callendar... my class nearly shit ourselves when we heard her name! ah the pleasures of immaturity!

|nt0xiCatE

monaro-man
I tried clickin on on that link posted up by greeninsanity... it aint workin
But Im pretty sure they are the notes.

jimmik

HSC
hey thnx for the notes greeninsanity. not relevant to wat my half yrlies are on but ill use wat i can get my hands on anyway. anyone got an idea wat to put into an essay on religion. i dunno the ques but yeh i know its on religion so finkin of doin a generic sorta essay. if i do type on can sum1 plz go ova it for me to check ?

HUNT

Originally posted by greeninsanity
did anyone else go to gae callender's lectures today? It was really boring! (and I'm probably going to be in trouble for leaving early...)

I scanned some notes they gave us for anyone who didn't go. there's some stuff on housing and militarism but they're mainly on trade and economy: notes.pdf
I was there too (wish i wasn't) forth row from the front, right hand side of that room thingy (one of the girls in green)......... Best sleep i've had in ages and yes the notes are CRAP (well, at least i thought so) and what was with that hour at the beggining about Thera? .....why? Sorry... but aren't we doing the...MINOANS (i know thera is backround info ,but i didnt need to know that) :mad: :mad: :mad: a waste of $25, to all the prelim's GO SHOPPING .... Gae Callendar is NOT HELPFULL ......... i feel better now :) anyone else want to bitch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)