Mining Engineering. (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
People who go to Hillsong are puritanical, uncompromising when faced with fact and will hide behind unrealistic falsities in order to protect their ego.

Run on, little girl (boy).

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
We can also count the number of times oilrigs, refining plants etc caught fire, and the amount of crude oil leaked into the sea as a result of maritime accidents.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well currently more power is generated by hydro/solar/wind than nuclear, however one must realise that these figures are much out-dated and many new nuclear powerplants are being built as we converse...

I think another thing we have to look at is that nuclear fusion (something that in most people's minds will be achieved) is probably the REAL long-term energy solution for the world..

NonExistant

Don't read this sentance.
HSC
Gavrillo said:
People who go to Hillsong are puritanical, uncompromising when faced with fact and will hide behind unrealistic falsities in order to protect their ego.
Didn't you just describe yourself? I'm yet to see you provide and facts and sources....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
NonExistant said:
Didn't you just describe yourself? I'm yet to see you provide and facts and sources....
What? You tawkin' about you'self again?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well currently more power is generated by hydro/solar/wind than nuclear, however one must realise that these figures are much out-dated and many new nuclear powerplants are being built as we converse...
Um, the same applies to the renewables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)