Minimum attendance (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
So after reading a couple of threads here, I'm given to understand that the minimum attendance required to still be eligible for hsc is 80%-85%. Is this percentage out of the days from the starting of term 4 (year 11) or term 1 (year 12) and ending until the start of hsc?

If your absence is explained (e.g sick), does it still count towards your attendance record?

Also:
cem said:
I have been pushing for this at my school for over 10 years and have been told that the BOS says so long as a student is achieving some of the outcomes and completes at least 50% of the number of tasks and weighting of tasks then they are fine. (i.e. 3/5 tasks weighted at 50% or more - which at my school means both exams and one other task!
:O

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
can you explain that more clearly for the 3rd time?
ffs lol.

What do you mean by medicine? Just show them the med you are taking?
okay; clearly some people are a bit slow.

if shit is coming out of your asshole every 5 minutes; i am guessing that maybe a carer (such as a parent/guardian/etc) will be there to look after you. Maybe you can ask them to go to the doctor for medicine because generally when people are sick they take medicine to get better.

But lets say your asshole is on fire and everyone has abandoned you; when you feel better go to the doctor (within 10 days of being "sick") and ask them to write you a medical certificate. what are they going to say "nah bro; no medical certificate for you!"

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
okay; clearly some people are a bit slow.

if shit is coming out of your asshole every 5 minutes; i am guessing that maybe a carer (such as a parent/guardian/etc) will be there to look after you. Maybe you can ask them to go to the doctor for medicine because generally when people are sick they take medicine to get better.
We asians already have a crap tonne of medicine in our closets so what if we don't have the need to make the trip?
But lets say your asshole is on fire and everyone has abandoned you; when you feel better go to the doctor (within 10 days of being "sick") and ask them to write you a medical certificate. what are they going to say "nah bro; no medical certificate for you!"
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they said no.

MrTammoth

HSC
So very interesting. I admire your humor and troll. Inb4closedthread.

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Why? Medical centers are like "businesses". They want you to come back
Well then I guess it all comes down to morals and ethics.

Although I do have a friend that are buddy buds with his doctor and he'll pretty much write anything for him.

MrTammoth

HSC
Thanks my grey bar sure is very unique. I've named it the block of despair and depression that dwells within the user. "Afraid of the dark" - Nocturne

MrTammoth

HSC
NI MEI YOU YEN JING. If you opened your yen jings you can clearly identify his flaws that are buried in his posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)