minai's school is not shit.. (1 Viewer)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
hehe mash
yeah, I always thought she was weird thou...she dyes her shaved head blue and purple...
oh yeah, she's a little strange, but she's nice enuf and she has done a lot for manly... you have to admit

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Jame Ruse only accept students with high IQ's?

My skoolio St Marys Senior got the best value added scores in the state. (go skool spirit) By this I mean, more students at the school improved since doing the School C at their old school. Yay Go St Marys! hehehe It's pretty good since we're not a selective school and all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Barry cud just be b-sing but my teacher told us that James Ruse only accepts students with IQ's over 130 and becuase of this, they should all be getting 100.

;)

Jeo

yea it is! :rolleyes:

Dunno if u go to the school, or went to the school, or want to go to the school, but..

When my friend wanted to go there, he had to tryout, he had to hand in his report and an application form, he made it, but several other peeps didn't. Therefore, they select their students. Hence making it a Selective School.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
well i goto that school
and the application form is like any other application form u need to fill in at other schools, u just have to hand in ur report, and if they think u work hard den u getz in

my old skool Blacktown Girls is like dat, my friend had to hand in an application with her report from her old skool and she didn't make it so yeahh if ur going on that, all skools are selective

Jeo

so yeah, all skools are NOT freaken selective.

If I wanted to go to Erskine Park High School, coz I live in Erskine Park, I wouldn't need shit to get in it. I just have to turn up. If anyone lived in ersko and they are of correct age and wanted to go to their local school, they have a right to attend Erskine Park High and that school can not select candidates!!!

OMG! :eek:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
don't have a heart attack jeez

the majority of the students that goto St Marys are not from the local area, thats why i had to try out because i don't LIVE in st marys and it's not my LOCAL school, thats why my friend got rejected because she lived in a different area, thats why she tried out.

If St Marys IS a selective school than why isn't it on the official SELECTIVE school list?

Jeo

not havin a heart attack :)

coz they are the only senior skool in NSW :D

And I think that official list is for the year 6 selections only :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Just to clear things up
St. Mary's is NOT a NSW government selective high school
and I am right.

Rahul

Dead Member
st mary's senior is it from 7-12?

another thing....my IQ was 135 i dont go to a school any way near J-R. not jus demographically;) :D

Jeo

Ok, if you say so, I don't go to the school.

But I am sure it "selects" its students.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Jesh
Ok, if you say so, I don't go to the school.

But I am sure it "selects" its students.
yeah, but the definition of a selctive high school is that u sit for an entrance exam in yr6, or an exam provided by the school for later years

this school selects its students based on area, not intelligence

Jeo

I was just on the phone with my friend and I just asked him..

yeah, but the definition of a selctive high school is that u sit for an entrance exam in yr6, or an exam provided by the school for later years
ok

this school selects its students based on area, not intelligence
He says that its not based on area, because one of his friends comes from emu-plains. Well its how hard u work he says. And they find this out from report?

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah
yes I understand wat u mean, yes they select their students, but technically its not a 'selective high school' in the sense I've given

luba

selective schools do not have an IQ entrance exam. therefore your james ruse comments are false

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
stop complaining bitches;
i went to manly, so fuck off. 37th is good - considering there's 120+ schools in our district

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)