Mid year transfer into Macquarie from uws!? (1 Viewer)

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, just need some input and advice on what to do. Currently I'm enrolled at uws and undertaking IT/Commerce though I'm planning on transferring to macquaries IT program. I didn't receive the required atar hence why I'm at uws though if I tried this sem and get credit average (at least)would I be eligible for the mid year intake at macq? And also would they look at your atar combined with uni marks or just atar..

madharris

HSC
N/A
If you transfer in the middle of the year, then they will just look at your atar (so if it didn't meet the requirements then it would probably just be a waste of money applying for UAC)

If you transfer at the end of the year and onwards (assuming you're a full time student), then they will use your GPA/WAM for transferring

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
If you transfer in the middle of the year, then they will just look at your atar (so if it didn't meet the requirements then it would probably just be a waste of money applying for UAC)

If you transfer at the end of the year and onwards (assuming you're a full time student), then they will use your GPA/WAM for transferring
Hmm, okay. Thanks. So I probs sholdn't even bother with the mid year, though I know some people who got into macquarie with a lower mark from the atar cut off, so maybe they would let me in? I think it's based on demand and if they have availability?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)