Mid-Course Speaking Exam Problem (1 Viewer)

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Okay, our jap teacher (who is Japanese..and seems pretty new to the syllabus) gave us some 'demo' questions for our mid-course exam in a week, which is 30% of our assessment mark....he was saying stuff like:

"Do you believe that whaling is right or wrong...why?"

Isn't that extension?! Like 'issues' of society etc. Isn't he supposed to be asking us about our parents and family and travel and the individual and all that Continuers stuff? Then at the end he said "I don't negotiate for this...it's not too hard"

My question is: Should I check this up with the head of dept., or am I just really behind and these are standard mid-course speaking questions...?

P

pLuvia

Whaling isn't even in the topics of the Extension course, let alone the continuers course

If this is for continuers your kind of questions range from "what is your name?" to What do you plan to do in your future"

That kind of question is out of the syllabus by a long shot, and if you were asked that in a HSC exam they would omit it, because with the HSC knowledge you can't exactly explain important points let alone even think about this kind of issue

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
Er.... take the syllabus and point it out to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)