Microsoft threatening me! (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
bigbee1 said:
i dont think its going affect them much... after we are the ones who cant afford to go to court. we will give up the domain, but my quesion is there r numerous softwares named after Windows... so y r we the only ones being targetted?
You can always ask microsoft why they arent tagetting others...:p

bigbee1

HSC
i know some "Indian" software guys who hodl these domains..and noone has paid any royalty! we r small timers, who ever thinks that u will get sued??

santaslayer

HSC
politik said:
Then you can be assured that they will be getting the same ultimatum from Microsoft in the future. Anyway, the point is, you are infringing Microsoft's copyright, and you are at fault for not asking beforehand. I think this thread has met its purpose.
Too bad you can't close it. :p

would it not be easier to close the whole fucking thing down and start up fresh with a new name? would it not be easier for u and for microsoft? its not like u've built such a name for yourselves that taking the name down would be detrimental...u DID say you were small timers..:)

santaslayer

HSC
politik said:
I'm sure you could patent iWindows or iOptimizer. Apple doesn't care - as long as you're spruiking that 'i' trend everywhere.
didnt apple paten that "I" thingy?

many posts have been deleted..:(

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no they dont, heaps of other companies use the i

e.g iRiver

and that multi charger connection thing called the itool or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)