Microsoft buys out Firefox (1 Viewer)

Robbeh

HSC
For those who care about browser performance and not interested in just the limitations of IE7, then this may interest you.
Microsoft has recently bought out Mozilla's Firefox (a leading competitor)...
See it all on this page!11
http://www.msfirefox.com/
Check out the new CEO of the Board as well!1

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
haha yeah good thing it is a joke...the internet would be worthless if that was to occur

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
@ f3nr15:

analysis of n00bs<Me<pr0s::eek:

Me<pr0s means there are lots of people better than you. fair enough.
n00bs<Me mean total number of noobs is less than you. Since only integers can be used to count humans, the only possibility for value of n00bs is zero => you're the n00b of n00bs.

Wou;dn't it be easier to say u're the n00best?...remember that not everyone knows maths.

Correct me if my reasoning if flawed.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
LoneShadow said:
@ f3nr15:

analysis of n00bs<Me<pr0s::eek:

Me<pr0s means there are lots of people better than you. fair enough.
n00bs<Me mean total number of noobs is less than you. Since only integers can be used to count humans, the only possibility for value of n00bs is zero => you're the n00b of n00bs.

Wou;dn't it be easier to say u're the n00best?...remember that not everyone knows maths.

Correct me if my reasoning if flawed.
I mean in terms of skill, if you play CS I'll explain further, otherwise I'll just say there are both n00bs and pros out there.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Komaticom said:
Better than "n00b", worse than "pr0s". In terms of CS, being in the midpoint means we're normal- not too coordination-inept to be crap, and not socially-inept and/or psycho to dedicate huge chunks of every day training AK-sniping skills instead of getting a life.
Exactly, I do enjoy CS, but like many dedicated students, the HSC is my number one priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)