• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Micr2201 (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hi, who else on here is currently doing Fundamentals of Microbiology and immunology?
I know babydoll is, so how are you going Nancy? Do you think this e poster idea was any good? I think it sucks! I mean for any type of group work, ususally one or few people do all the work, while the others do nothing. Is your group like that, or is it just mine?
our e poster is currently dead....

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm not really keen on this e-poster, I reckon there could've been better ways of doing the whole isolation project (just the e-poster part). If they wanted us to do group work, maybe we could've written a journal-type article together as a group, like they do in Science and Nature...

And my e-poster group is really dead too... and they've subconsciously appointed me leader >:/

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
LOL. yeah, I think whoever post the most automatically becomes the leader.
And hell no to a scientific journal. otherwise it would have been more work for the 'leaders' :(

i think the instructions of this isolation investigation is really unclear. It's hard to come up with the experimental protocol without knowing all the details such as what the labs offer, what eqipment to use. And different people from my group are getting different samples, how do we treat each of them separately. Whose results or sample of bacteria and methods of isolation to use in our own report. it's all so messed up!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm really ticked off with being appointed leader just because I post the most. They've basically saddled me with the most work just because I'm making an effort. :mad:

j4x0r

HSC
scientific journals are easy, i wrote one last year for micro

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
wow. there are some amazing e posters from some groups!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)