Methods of Int. Payment (1 Viewer)

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Is there a difference between PREPAYMENT and PAYMENT IN ADVANCE...?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
wat

I have never heard of prepayment. Did the syllabus change?

aanthnnyyy

HSC
wat

I have never heard of prepayment. Did the syllabus change?
nah syllabus says payment in advance but if I recall there was a hsc question and it was like whicch has least risk (idk mightve been greatest risk) and I think answer was PREPAYMENT and payment in advance wasn't there so I assumed

Smooth Operator

HSC
I think they can be used interchangeably, I would stick to the one the syllabus says though. Essentially they are the same thing. :)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Pretty much the same thing but always use the correct syllabus term when possible

nah syllabus says payment in advance but if I recall there was a hsc question and it was like whicch has least risk (idk mightve been greatest risk) and I think answer was PREPAYMENT and payment in advance wasn't there so I assumed
Was it a hsc paper or trial paper? I'd be very surprised if they used that in the hsc however i'm happy to be proven wrong.

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Pretty much the same thing but always use the correct syllabus term when possible

Was it a hsc paper or trial paper? I'd be very surprised if they used that in the hsc however i'm happy to be proven wrong.
Don't worry guys I realized its Payment In Advance.- the syllabus changed in 2010 so terms such as Open Account and Prepayment are no longer part of the syllabus :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)