Metallica: Some kind of monster (1 Viewer)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
don't quite know wt ur talking bout...
but METALLICA is awsome!!!

wanton-wonton

HSC
GemmaHavok said:
I saw it last night and it was the best film I've seen in a long time.
I now really dislike James and like Lars a lot better now than I have since the napster gig.
What did y'all think about it?
the best fucking $10 i spent at the cinemas. really felt sorry for jason and mustaine at the end.

also how the geeks trashed their met. cds 'cause of the napster shit.

why would you dislike james?? i dislike lars more now..yet i still love them all.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
the best fucking $10 i spent at the cinemas. really felt sorry for jason and mustaine at the end.

also how the geeks trashed their met. cds 'cause of the napster shit.

why would you dislike james?? i dislike lars more now..yet i still love them all.
He was being so selfish! "I can only work between 12 and 4" All that "I need time to myself" crap after spending like a year in re-hab and practically kicking Jason out because he wanted to work on other stuff. It's just kinda hypocritical.

I'm happy that jason is happy not in the band, but I thought it was shit when they laughed when that MTV guy said he lost his idol status after leaving Metallica. What bullshit.

Mustaine seems messed.

wanton-wonton

HSC
GemmaHavok said:
He was being so selfish! "I can only work between 12 and 4" All that "I need time to myself" crap after spending like a year in re-hab and practically kicking Jason out because he wanted to work on other stuff. It's just kinda hypocritical.
musicians need time alone too, after all, being together for around 20 years is shit long!! well im sure james realise now the loss metallica suffered by kicking out jason, though im sure rob is just as good, if not better, i dunno yet, just have to wait till they release their next album.

GemmaHavok said:
I'm happy that jason is happy not in the band, but I thought it was shit when they laughed when that MTV guy said he lost his idol status after leaving Metallica. What bullshit.
why you happy that jason left??? that dude has mad stage presence + he's awesome back-up vocals. About the icon thing, teh that is pretty tough for jason, but he wouldn't give a shit anyway, he's with ozzy now, im pretty sure.

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
why you happy that jason left??? that dude has mad stage presence + he's awesome back-up vocals. About the icon thing, teh that is pretty tough for jason, but he wouldn't give a shit anyway, he's with ozzy now, im pretty sure.
I didn't say I was happy he left. I said I was happy that he's happy out of the band

wanton-wonton

HSC
oh yeh i misread your original line

i thought you said "I'm happy that jason is not in the band" instead of "I'm happy that jason is not happy in the band"

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
yeah great comeback.

SKOM was mildy interesting, but after watching it, my opinion of metallica dropped to about what i think of bands like linkin park - faggy emo poofs who should get over themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)