Metallica 21 / 1 / 04 (1 Viewer)

gnrlies

HSC
Did anyone get tickets today???

Sold Out in like 20 minites! haha

I got my tickets!! I cant wait!!

gnrlies

HSC
well I went into chatswood becuase i knew it would be the best place considering that phone and internet would be clogged to the brains, and the city would be packed so nextra newsagency in chatswood have a ticketek outlet that i went to.. There was probably about 30 people there alone, but the pit sold out in 2 mins so it was pretty fast selling

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
ahh nothing compared to the line ppl had to wait for tickets to the olympics lol...

ak47

HSC
i got my tickets, 5 floor tickets, i was front of the line at ticketek in the city and i waved them around at the people behind who missed out it was so much fun.

gnrlies

HSC
Originally posted by ak47
i got my tickets, 5 floor tickets, i was front of the line at ticketek in the city and i waved them around at the people behind who missed out it was so much fun.
damn lucky prick!

I wanted GA tix, but sold out in like 2 mins!

What time did you have to get to the sydney box office? Usually (no surprises) thats the most popular outlet so you would of had to be there early as!

ak47

HSC
heheh yeh we got there early alright 10pm the night before, tickets sold at 9am so whats that, 11 hrs? i was first to be given my tickets from the 3 register things and my ticket is number 81, thats how fast they sold out. my sister got hers about 10secs after me and was number 130, my friend was next in line after me and got ticket 550. crazy. hehe we got on mtv too that was cool, i was in the background tho heheh

gnrlies

HSC
FUCK!

you were there for ages!

I rocked up half an hour before they went on sale and there was a small que so thats why I couldn't get the floor tix...

But yeah i spose if you were to go at 6 in the morning before chatswood westfield opens its doors you'd be sweet to get floor tix as youd be the first in line.....

But yeah...

Oh well. Im going to try and get in the D barrier for BDO!

That will be crazy shit!

ak47

HSC
yeh but campin out to get tickets is fun, hehe gets boring but head down the bottle-o, grab some beer and ur set for the night hahah. went to maccas about 5 times. Spendin the night with all these weird metallica fans was cool, meet some funny people.
BDO will be awesome too, did u go this year??

ak47

HSC
by the way, at the ticketek we were at, the people who got there at 3am missed out on their floor tickets so they werent happy, lucky we got there when we did coz i was goin to get there bout 3-4am but thought that it cant hurt to go a bit earlier

HSC
finally a decent band will be playing in Sydney. By the way, their new bassists is nothing comparing to Jason Newsted, Suicidal Tendency is such a boy band.
Yeah, like you wouldn't know right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)