Messy writing (1 Viewer)

James747

HSC
Hi!

As I read over my English book a couple of days ago, I had only realised how ugly/messy my writing was! (Lol, took me abit of time to notice!) It's not messy to the point its illegible, but the letters are all different sizes and don't "sit" on the line. =S

Does anyone else have the same problem as I do? What would be the best way to neaten my writing up? Would copying out texts be a good idea?

And if you're wondering, I am the kind of person who writes quite frequently. :)

Cheers

"Chubby"

HSC
James747 said:
Hi!

As I read over my English book a couple of days ago, I had only realised how ugly/messy my writing was! (Lol, took me abit of time to notice!) It's not messy to the point its illegible, but the letters are all different sizes and don't "sit" on the line. =S

Does anyone else have the same problem as I do? What would be the best way to neaten my writing up? Would copying out texts be a good idea?

And if you're wondering, I am the kind of person who writes quite frequently. :)

Cheers

you should try and fix it before your HSC exams...in which u have 2 years to do so.

I dunno but, u could possibly try to use a line card....like the things we used in primary, but i don't know where u could get a hold of one.

ediisjoz

HSC
hahaha my writing is sometimes so bad i have to get my dad to read it for me :( haha, and thats why i have to re-write my class notes most of the time so i don't read them later and think what the fark was that?

"Chubby"

HSC
not to be slack to both of u ..and i don't wanna sound upmyself....

my friends say i have computer writing....ahahahaah and my letters are all spaced out simarily...hahaa

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
As long as its legible, it's fine. I do that too especially when writing fast where is no time to emphasise neatness. There are people in my school who have even messier handwriting and I'm going to feel sorry for the HSC marker who comes across their paper....lol

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
chubby... enough braggin ...make sure u know how to spell first :)

simarily" at lest james' markers wont be able to find the spelling mistakes not that thats a good thing

James747

HSC
ediisjoz said:
hahaha my writing is sometimes so bad i have to get my dad to read it for me :( haha, and thats why i have to re-write my class notes most of the time so i don't read them later and think what the fark was that?
I rewrite my notes too, but only for physics as its the most important subject to me right now. It's almost impossible for me to study from my school excercise book, the stuff are all over the place!
It sometimes gets abit embarassing showing you book to others, its like your lil bro/sis done the work for you! Hehe

desmond.thai

HSC
If your writing gets worse for some reason and it becomes illegible that the teacher has trouble reading it. I'm sure you'll be able to apply for a computer during the HSC. If you are slow at using a computer, then i a reader and a writer may be called in.

It all depends, but lets hope you won't be needing any of these.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Try writing bigger, ie write so your letters pretty much hug the previous line and are about 1cm in height. If you want, you can then work on making your writing more legible in addition to the larger font. This will make your writing more appealing to read from a marker's point of view. Speed + neat writing will come in later with plenty of writing practice.

James747

HSC
garbagedump said:
apply for a writer/ use a computer if aka special provisions
Its not bad to the extent i'll need that service ----i hope, hehehe---

"Chubby"

HSC
garbagedump said:
chubby... enough braggin ...make sure u know how to spell first :)

simarily" at lest james' markers wont be able to find the spelling mistakes not that thats a good thing
oi...just because i didn't recognise an error....doesn't mean i can't spell...

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Use handgrips to enhance your hand's endurance. Practice your style of writing until u are satisfied...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)