Mentioned on the Rich List (1 Viewer)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
so our fine university was mentioned as an answer to the "Universities of Australia" list on tonights Rich List.
other than asking who else saw it, i dont see the point of starting this thread...

so who else was watching?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
rofl. nope, crap show. never watched it though to know if it really is crap.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah noone really cares
when that list came up, i couldve named 25 on top of my head

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
That's nothing, some American sounding statistics lecturer/researcher was on What's Good for You studying if people find other people better looking after 4 drinks. Didn't stick around to find out though.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
all.time.fiend said:
so our fine university was mentioned as an answer to the "Universities of Australia" list on tonights Rich List.
other than asking who else saw it, i dont see the point of starting this thread...

so who else was watching?
Just wondering: How many Universities did the contestant get? And how long did it take for him to mention Maq? (i.e. was it the last ones on his mind/first one?).

Not that it really matters, but i'm just curious :p

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
jake2.0 said:
That's nothing, some American sounding statistics lecturer/researcher was on What's Good for You studying if people find other people better looking after 4 drinks. Didn't stick around to find out though.
Judging on my experiences. Yes, yes it does make people more attractive (or maybe my standards just drop?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)