men think women are week wahts your view (1 Viewer)

shelby.paton

HSC
Darnie said:
guys only need girls for sex
the end.
ok so where u going to pop out the babies from huh
oh ok now lets see without girls u would
be diry pigs coz noone would clean
the world would be much dumber due to the fact it is a known fact girls are smarter
oh now i can see guy siting the sewing up cloths to wear
face it you couldnt live without us

charbler

Banned
HSC
shelby.paton said:
ok so where u going to pop out the babies from huh
oh ok now lets see without girls u would
the world would be much dumber due to the fact it is a known fact girls are smarter
oh now i can see guy siting the sewing up cloths to wear
face it you couldnt live without us
You and everyone arguing in this shit thread are retarded. Neither are "better" both are just different. There would be no life on this planet if there weren't both women and men. How were humans born? When god stuck his penis in mary's vagina. It isn't a fact that women are smarter, don't be so ignorant.

GO FEMINISM!!!!

Last edited:

saphier11

HSC
latvia said:
I think ur a boy trying to mock women. Boy, not man.
boy have you got it wrong if i were a guy life would be alot easyer you just sit on your ares and wate for tea to be made

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
saphier11 said:
boy have you got it wrong if i were a guy life would be alot easyer you just sit on your ares and wate for tea to be made
amateur feminism is da bomb. I wish I was as cool and rebellious as you. I would be, but I'm too busy cooking dinner for my husband and cleaning his house, to have new ideas.

You clearly have not met many decent guys.

sca

HSC
walkahz said:
Men are physically stronger in general than women FACT!
Men are mostly emotionally stronger than women most of the time.
This isnt being a prick its the truth it does not say that males are superiour (spelling) to females.
I'd say men and women are about equal emotionally. Generally women let too much out, men are conditioned to hold too much in.

saphier11 said:
Traditionally, the role of the woman was to maintain the household. The role of the man was to go out and find work to provide for the household to be maintained.
It's actually a pretty equal allocation of work, and makes sense if you consider that the person with the more nurturing role stayed home with the kids.

In such a situation, I think it's pretty fair that the man could come home and have dinner/etcetera provided for him for a few hours in exchange for his entire day at work.

So even if we go backward in values I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that men just sat on their arses and did nothing???

Also, if you hadn't noticed, modern society is pretty equal - if not tipped in favour of women where people would rather be too generous than be accused of being sexist. I.e. industries hiring 50% women where there isn't a 50% output of women from uni/tafe/etc into said industry.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
*Orders Sonya in*
bahahahah
man, if i had of been around for this, i could have had so much fun

SELF QUOTE
sonyaleeisapixi
i dont want equal rights
i want a floral apron and to give an hourly blow job. bake bread and biscuits and cakes, and then bend over the washing machine and take my husbands cock.

CANADIATION

HSC
Bah men and women arent that different at all. Everyone just wants to think that they are soooooo different to each other in anyway they can find. The real big deep difference is us men got those things that dangle in the pants.......and lets not lie to ourselves.....they're fun

POLANAKI

HSC
Shiit were all the SAME ! well maybe.
If men were to do martial arts or boxing, some sort of physical activity there strength is doubled not like women they do nothing but brag like biitches unless your a tomboy that's different. but in the end it's the same shiit that were all going through.

so B O R E D

jules.09

HSC
You and everyone arguing in this shit thread are retarded. Neither are "better" both are just different. There would be no life on this planet if there weren't both women and men. How were humans born? When god stuck his penis in mary's vagina. It isn't a fact that women are smarter, don't be so ignorant.

GO FEMINISM!!!!
Ironically this comes from a guy. :p

Well, referring to the OP, men think women are weak?

Can't answer that, I'm female but... nah, I think we're pretty equal, I'd suppose intellectually? Seeing as women didn't have opportunities back in the day.. but now that we do, we can be future surgeons and leading scientists etc.

In the emotional aspect, it really depends. Some guys are very weak, and the converse applies. They're commonly associated with different social spheres, and well, the stresses there are different. Coping with childbirth and rearing children, and then prestige and status and being the alleged "breadwinner"of the family, so the responsibility of financially supporting a family.

I'm no feminist, but the bottom line is I believe that men and women are equal (mentally rather than physically) and should be acknowledged as such, in the arts, sciences, politics, you name it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)