men think women are week wahts your view (1 Viewer)

saphier11

HSC
are all men such shovonistic pigs or are ther actuly some desent men out there:confused:

pinkyforce7

HSC
well with spelling like that its no wonder guys think they are better than you lol.

nar, but in all honesty there are plenty of guys, even myself who think that men and women are equal. sometimes its really easy to generalise because there are so many blond dumbass chicks who dont know up from down. but there are also the equivelent males who are dumb shits also.

I would love to believe the men and women are COMPLETELY equal, but lets face it, our genetic makeup makes men and women excel in different areas. its not a mans fault that he was born with a testosterone pumping, muscle building body when a woman is not. or that a woman has the ability to give birth. really in our day and age both men and women are able to aspire to anything they want to be.

saphier11

HSC
u-borat said:
chauvinistic you clown.
hey no need to be mean so english isn't my best subject all the guys i no are morons

Scissors

HSC
saphier11 said:
hey no need to be mean so english isn't my best subject all the guys i no are morons
do you know what ironic means?

saphier11

HSC
cookie.banana said:
testosterone is the jerk gene
have you ever wondered why so many butch girls are bullies?
hmmm
yeah its called there spoilte roten

velzee

In silence let him lie.
HSC
cookie.banana said:
testosterone is the jerk gene
have you ever wondered why so many butch girls are bullies?
hmmm
lol at that

metalheaven

HSC
are you a troll? coz if not this is very sad lol :eek:

on the topic, if youre referring to "week" as in physical strength, then sorry to break it to you, but most men are generally physically stronger than most females. thats not being chauvinistic, thats fact. im not saying that women are weak per se, just that in general men are physically stronger than women.

if youre not talking about physical strength, then yeah i see men and women as equal. somewhat different in some aspects lol, but equal.

and on another note, maybe try to work on that spelling before your hsc comes around...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)