memorising essays (1 Viewer)

may22

HSC
idk if its a fact im just theorising because i dont think a marker is gonna suppress your marks because your last paragraph wasnt the most detailed in the world. if its clear youve got the analytical capability, that should be enough to suffice imo

if it is true i wouldnt become complacent because you may get one really harsh marker who wants to ruin peoples days
Yeah, my English teacher always tells me HSC markers hate giving out 20/20 for essays unless they're perfect lol

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, my English teacher always tells me HSC markers hate giving out 20/20 for essays unless they're perfect lol
It's not like they hate giving them out. It's part of the job. A marker is supposed to find flaws in your work. If a marker only looked at the positives disregarding areas of improvement everyone would be getting 20/20 lol. This being said a lot of good essays still need areas of improvement, thus why not many get 20/20.

notme123

HSC
Sorry I didn’t realise you were an HSC marker too
is my theory about not reading the full essay correct? i assume not but it would be what id do if i was a hsc marker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)