MEMORISING ESSAYS: warning! (1 Viewer)

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
Who's planning on memorising essays for belonging and other English modules? Just a quick heads-up: here is a quote (I repeat, QUOTE) from a current English teacher....

"There was a case a year or so ago - an entire bundle (about 30) identical essays - they ended up all getting zero."

meme - memorise.jpg
Credit: Penfox HSC FB

What are your thoughts? Are you going to 'risk it'?

Particularly those people who HAVE or are CONSIDERING buying essays from regular 'essay sellers' here on BOS....(there will be MANY other students with exactly the same essay, memorising it in whole or parts....)

---------------------------------

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The assumption here is that you haven't written your own essay.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i memorized all my essays and did fine. Mod B was a bit hard though so i winged it lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The assumption here is that you have no idea what you're talking about LOL
I did not mean you. I meant the individual has not written their own essay.

Then explain it to me. Suppose I am student A and I wrote an essay. By your logic I could be penalised if I memorise it.

essayqueen

HSC
N/A
I did not mean you. I meant the individual has not written their own essay.

Then explain it to me. Suppose I am student A and I wrote an essay. By your logic I could be penalised if I memorise it.
haha...it's strongly implied, if not explicitly specified, that i'm referring to 'identical' essays - particularly the memorisation of essays bought from other students; hence the quote 'an entire bundle (about 30)'.

So unless people can read your mind and replicate your own memorised essay, i dont think that scenario fits into this 'risk' category :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)