Melbourne international comedy festival (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
Who is going to go to the comedy festival?

I want to fly down from Brissie for a few days in April, and I found out that Good news week is doing a show on the 7th so that would be really good to go and see. Probably be going alone but oh well.

I want to maybe see Frank woodley's play, jeff green, david odoherty and like corinne grant...but i doubut i could fit them all in. Im going to see the umbies on sunday, but its their old show.

i wish lano and woodley were quiting this year rather than 2 yrs ago--has it been that long already!! i really was hoping that col was doing something at this yrs festival but it appears not....

samwise1

Junior Vice President
HSC
I woould love to go and do that it would be awsome I hope u have fun.
I also saw Lano and Woodley goodbye it was awsome

rozymisty

HSC
I wont be going now, coz I have to save up the time off for later that month for permanent removal of my ingrown toenaill...need a wk off so yeah...

Oh well there is always next year, and then hopefully col will do something then.

I loved goodbye, i saw the final show in melborne adn cried lol. Really pissed off when we didnt get to see them afterwards, they snuck out a side door which i had said the night before, imagine if they snuck out a side door lol. But i got a hug from col the night before lol so yeah. they know me rather well lol...went to quite a few of their shows and got to their caloundra one late, in front row=col teasing me hehehe

I did get to see the Umbies in Dont Explain on Sunday here in brissie...finally it gets here lol. I enjoyed it a lot mor than I thought. it was soo funny and bizare and meeting them after the show was more bizzare, got some hilarous pictures!!

samwise1

Junior Vice President
HSC
Yer i met them after our show was awsome forgot my camera though stupid idiot i thought how dumb could i be.

Anywho I might go i have rellos i could stay with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)