Meeting myspace people irl (1 Viewer)

Adam

HSC
As the title suggests....

It's going to be at a gig, so talking isn't really easy. And we're both driving in and meeting there. Just wait until the end of the night and ask for a second date at a more talking friendly place?

Just for the record, myspace shits me off but it's pretty handy in some ways :D

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
You guys will be exchanging my space addresses rather than phone numbers

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If you read the first post, you'd know they already have each other's myspaces, and it is because of this that they're meeting.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I have met some of the greatest people I have ever met because of the internet. I'm sure alot of people here would agree. If you both have fun and enjoy each others company, then ask to see them again. simple.

Adam

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I have met some of the greatest people I have ever met because of the internet. I'm sure alot of people here would agree. If you both have fun and enjoy each others company, then ask to see them again. simple.
Voice of reason. Thanks.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
If you read the first post, you'd know they already have each other's myspaces, and it is because of this that they're meeting.
When they meet new people

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
z600 said:
When they meet new people
What's your point? I dont like giving my phone number to people I just met. I find e-mail to be more secure and flexible.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
agentprovocater said:
ive met myspace ppl irl. 2 i met totally randomly(they happened to be upstairs when we were myspace-messaging eachother) at UTS

and the other i met, and then saw on the street abt 3 weeks later

it happens
HAHAHA. When internet and the real world collides.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I met a girl from Myspace. Fun times ;)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I've never met someone from myspace.. but I have met ppl n got their myspace addy's.. it's like.. I dunno.. easier then asking for a number cause it doesn't put pressure on the relationship.. like myspace = wanting to be friends.. number = wanting to be more.. even if you just wanna be friends..

any ways I'm off tangent..

I think.. go for it what have you got to loose... other then a number on ur myspace counter... haha

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont use myspace because i think its a bit dodge. my friend had met heaps and heaps of people from myspace irl. Hes normal residence is in perth, he knows enough people that he just travels wherever and stays at a myspace friends house. Lucky he has morals cause half the girls he has met are pretty hot and i would have been all over that.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
jumb said:
What's your point? I dont like giving my phone number to people I just met. I find e-mail to be more secure and flexible.

You have a couple of other threads asking to find new friends and new people to actually meet up with...
Also, your myspace seems like it has just been made because there is only one picture on it, no writing in the "About me" section... and 0 friends.
SUSS.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've met with a few people that I got to know via myspace, that said I also went to school with them, but never really talked to them. Also yeh, I've met a bunch of cool champs off the internet.

The Jester

HSC
I know some really good relationships, and casual flings, can happen through MySpace/Facebook or whatever. However, in general, I've found that most of my female friends only get creeps who want to meet them (and use them for sex and only sex) and have serious issues. Lol... what annoys me most about MySpace is that it's really hard to guess who's a creep and who's not.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
The Jester said:
I know some really good relationships, and casual flings, can happen through MySpace/Facebook or whatever. However, in general, I've found that most of my female friends only get creeps who want to meet them (and use them for sex and only sex) and have serious issues. Lol... what annoys me most about MySpace is that it's really hard to guess who's a creep and who's not.
I'd say it's harder to know "who's a creep and who's not" on this place...
But yeah... you're right. Some people do create a fake profile with fake pictures etc...
I love to make friends through myspace...

You just have to be careful.

The Jester

HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
I'd say it's harder to know "who's a creep and who's not" on this place...
But yeah... you're right. Some people do create a fake profile with fake pictures etc...
I love to make friends through myspace...

You just have to be careful.
Don't just love the modern era?

Have sex? Remember, be careful...
Go online? Remember, be careful...
Get a car? Remember, be careful...
Earn money? Remember, be careful...
Go overseas? Remember, be careful...
Breathe fresh air? Remember, be careful...

Dramaqueen06

HSC
The Jester said:
Don't just love the modern era?

Have sex? Remember, be careful...
Go online? Remember, be careful...
Get a car? Remember, be careful...
Earn money? Remember, be careful...
Go overseas? Remember, be careful...
Breathe fresh air? Remember, be careful...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)