Medicine Interview Workshop Sydney for UWS & UNSW (1 Viewer)

Medman

HSC
My name is Jason a Stage 3 University of Sydney Medical Student. I have over 7+ years of tutoring experience but now mainly focus on primary school students for selective school exams and interview training for medicine/dentistry admission.

I have a passion for mentoring and teaching. I have so far helped many private students obtain offers in medicine and dentistry in various universities including UWS, UNSW, USYD, UAdel & BOND.

I have spoken to medical school interviewers and have attended many interviews myself. I understand how daunting the interview process can be as I have learned through experience and advice from interviewers the techniques and responses required to perform well in the interview.

UWS interviewees 9:30am – 3:30pm on the 28th of September 2013
UNSW interviewees 9:30am – 3:30pm on the 5th of October 2013

REGISTER NOW
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xk_...7c5uoX5mg/edit

Why start interview practice early?
Interview scores can account for up to 50% of the entrance criteria for medicine. Having an excellent ATAR and UMAT score is not a safe indicator of obtaining an offer. A student I knew with 99.90 ATAR and 98% UMAT was not given an offer for medicine.

Professionalism and practicing the right responses may take many weeks to months to achieve even with the right guidance as it all comes down to PRACTICE!

The Workshop
The interview workshop will cover general approach to the interview and its etiquettes.
Questions from the specified university will be broken down and analyzed together.

Students will be interacting with each other and the workshop leader during the entire duration. Students will also be provided with a set of notes and past interview questions to help them prepare for the university specified.

Lunch will be provided (most likely pizza). If you have special dietary requirements or allergies we are unable to accommodate for this so please bring your own lunch.

Duration of the workshop is 6-7 hours with short breaks and a lunch break.

The venue will be announced closer to the date somewhere close to the city.

Small class size – Spaces are limited!!

Price
$225 for one day's course
20% off for bringing your friend (20% off $450)
30% off for bringing 2 friends (30% off $675)

If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

I will not reply to trolls and flamers. I am providing this as an opportunity for any students interested. If I have posted in the wrong section I apologise would appreciate it if I can be directed to the right section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)