Medicine Interview training/tutoring - Med school interview (1 Viewer)

masyd

HSC
Hi there!

My name is Mina, and I'm currently a first-year medical student at the University of Newcastle.

First I would like to start by congratulating you on receiving an interview offer! Take a moment to celebrate, you've earned it!

Having gone through the experience myself just last year, I remember the difficulties, hurdles and stresses that can come with this part of the process. And if there is one thing my experience has taught me, is that preparation is VITAL for medicine interviews.

As many students may not realise, the interview phase has a significant weighing in the admissions process, and at times can be more important than your ATAR/GPA/UCAT scores.

This is especially true for the Joint Medical Program, where once you have passed the ATAR/GPA and UCAT threshold and been offered an interview, the interview has a 100% weighing. This means, it becomes the ONLY thing that the JMP considers when admitting you into their program.

As such, I am offering either one-on-one or small group tutoring, either face-to-face or via Skype/Zoom, where I will take you through everything you need to know about the interview process for the JMP.

Prior to sitting my interview, I did a lot of research about the interview process. While this took some time, it allowed me to pass my interview on the first try. The reason I did this is because, believe it or not, I actually enjoyed preparing for and sitting my interviews (I know, I'm a nerd). But, also because I knew 'just winging it' could very much mean not being admitted, regardless of my grades. And today, I am offering you all of my collated research, resources, tools, and experience, so you don't have to go through the long and tedious process yourself!

My mission is to work with you through the different areas of the interview, from how to dress on the day (believe me, very important!), to what interviewers are looking for in your answers. I will help you identify your weaknesses and how to overcome them. I will also provide you with all the support you need, and I'm very easily reachable and happy to answer all of your questions!

I am currently based in the Newcastle area for my studies, however, regularly travel to and from Sydney. So I am happy to travel to a location convenient to you.

$60/hr
Special offer: $30 for the first hour for first time students!

Contact me so we can arrange session times, and discuss pricing for groups!

Best of luck to you!

Mina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)