Medicine at Melbourne ? (1 Viewer)

snowblack

bleh
HSC
heyya guys...i was wondering about the med course in melbourne. I havent made up my mind up over degree options but i just wanted to know everyones thoughts on the med course here...all opinions are welcome !

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i hear its good and my friends lik it..
its realli for those who enjoy studying alot of science.. mix of PBL and old style judging by the outline..

well good luck hope others reply :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Problem based learning.

Basically, its a very "you" centered form of learning, where you get given a scenario (eg, little Timmy comes in with blah blah blah), and then you go away and read up on all you would know to treat him.

Its becomming a very popular form of learning, mainly due to the fact it (supposedly) produces more competant, independant graduates.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Sister's boyfriend graduated from there. He's a good guy, very good at what he does (Anathestic Registrar or whatevermecallsit). Some ppl reckon its kinda old school, like the Med Faculty needs a good flush of new lecturers cause they're getting bored with what they do and stuff. That's all I hear from ppls.

pangping1510

HSC
I am an international student, currently studying in Malaysia. I am doing South Australian Matriculation programme now. I am interested to enrol into any medical school in Australia, especially University of Melbourne. Anyone can let me know whats the tips to enrol into those uni? I need informations since I am not Australian. Thanks so much.

m111

Define "cynical"
HSC
... And does anyone know anything about Access Melbourne? (ie. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO APPLY IF THE ONLINE "APPLICATION" LINK DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE?!)

hehe, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)