Medicine 😎 (1 Viewer)

c8

HSC
at that score csp is risky.

maybe check data, such as on, medstudentsonline. its on the lower side, and note bmp pays more than csp and mehbe some other differences.
yeah the ucat may be on the lower side to be safe with UON/UNE given they've had some changes to their applications this year and the shift in ucat scores this year to be far higher than last year however I don't believe there are any discrepancies in pay (not sure if you meant like salary or what) between a commonwealth supported place and a bonded medical place aside from the required return of service, both would give you the required medical degree. After that return of service I'd assume two applicants of csp and bmp would be on equal footing so it is rather minor but a good point nonetheless

HSC
Hey, UON sent out an email saying some people failed to gain access to the interview Zoom call - just wondering if anyone here had that problem?

jojosiwa123

HSC
He had to sign a NDA agreement
I'm aware of that hahah, those are generally about the content of the interview. I'm a tad concerned about technical issues cus I've heard some people have lost connection during their zoom call, just wanted to know how the uni might deal w that.

c8

HSC
I'm aware of that hahah, those are generally about the content of the interview. I'm a tad concerned about technical issues cus I've heard some people have lost connection during their zoom call, just wanted to know how the uni might deal w that.
Universities have been doing online interviews for a long time (with international students etc) and it's not as new as you'd think so I'm assuming they have many ways to skirt the tech issues such as rescheduling etc so I wouldn't be too concerned about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)