Medicine 😎 (1 Viewer)

JeydinNewWon

HSC
Hey. I just wanted to say this to everyone. I KNEW the day Sonic got his ATAR and went offline for a week to get 99.65 I knew he wasn’t exactly telling the truth. I deliberately googled his school to find out the highest wasn’t his score. I even asked him about it and he said “he just didn’t keep in contact with the school”. (Check the image below)

In a way, I was the first one to figure out his ATAR wasn’t true as he said it was. This was because more or less I knew his marks for English was <90 and for other subjects Sonic and I’s marks were pretty much similar with Sonic scoring slightly lower on average. I knew that English greatly affects one ATAR and looking up his HSC results on his profile and comparing them with HSCNinja’s honour roll, I knew what his name was and what subjects he scored Band 6 in. (Yes I am rather talented at stalking...not that this is a beneficial skill). His result(s) did not line up with a 99.65 ATAR score and I knew something was fishy but I did not say anything. Reason behind this is because I genuinely believed and viewed him as a friend and didn’t want to cause that drama for him. I didn’t want to be the one to hurt him or be the cause of any personal drama which I second guessed and didn’t know for certain was true. I had the evidence but I could not bring myself to prosecute him.

Even though he lied to me, I opened up my account again today to message him, hoping that he could take care of my poor best friend who got into UNSW Medicine. My friend was someone who wasnt the brightest but he was the kindest person I knew and had to study HSC in an essentially 4 metre square room. He had barely any space for himself and he was really poor, going to the same disadvantaged school as I and ranking low in his subjects. On top of that, because of my problems, I yelled at him so many times when I got angry with him and I gave him a hard time because of my personal mental issues and I felt so guilty for it. When he told me he got into med, I literally cried so much and came online here to ask Sonic to take care of him for me and to make sure he doesn’t get stressed and check up on him because I know he doesn’t like to say anything about his problems. But I just get encountered with this and while I did know all along from a week after HSC results released I find it hard to believe/accept.

I don’t know if Sonic will see this, but I understand why he did what he did and I don’t hold anything against him or convict him. I choose personally to forgive and forget this but I just hope he can do well in his finance course. I’m sorry I brought up this drama again and I’m sincerely sorry to everyone that I did not say anything.

Honestly I am personally crying atm because I feel pretty hurt that I would be lied to. I knew I probably was being lied to but at the same time I didn’t want to admit it. I thought we were close enough friends and that we could trust/ask each other these things. Sonic was always very smart and I always believed in him and his ability, and if he got that ATAR I wouldn’t have batted an eye.

Attachments

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le PhĂŠnix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations to the 2020 graduates and good luck with your uni journey. You should all be proud of what you achieved in your final year of school regardless of what uni course you end up doing.

Class of 2021, remember that you ATAR doesn't define you. It doesn't change who you are. Of course, having a higher ATAR means more opportunities but you shouldn't let a simple number make you feel embarrassed at all if you didn't get the ATAR you wanted. What matters the most is doing your best in your most important school year. If you know you did your best, you shouldn't feel ashamed, even if the result ends up not being what you wanted. 😄

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Hey. I just wanted to say this to everyone. I KNEW the day Sonic got his ATAR and went offline for a week to get 99.65 I knew he wasn’t exactly telling the truth. I deliberately googled his school to find out the highest wasn’t his score. I even asked him about it and he said “he just didn’t keep in contact with the school”. (Check the image below)

In a way, I was the first one to figure out his ATAR wasn’t true as he said it was. This was because more or less I knew his marks for English was <90 and for other subjects Sonic and I’s marks were pretty much similar with Sonic scoring slightly lower on average. I knew that English greatly affects one ATAR and looking up his HSC results on his profile and comparing them with HSCNinja’s honour roll, I knew what his name was and what subjects he scored Band 6 in. (Yes I am rather talented at stalking...not that this is a beneficial skill). His result(s) did not line up with a 99.65 ATAR score and I knew something was fishy but I did not say anything. Reason behind this is because I genuinely believed and viewed him as a friend and didn’t want to cause that drama for him. I didn’t want to be the one to hurt him or be the cause of any personal drama which I second guessed and didn’t know for certain was true. I had the evidence but I could not bring myself to prosecute him.

Honestly I am personally crying atm because I feel pretty hurt that I would be lied to. I knew I probably was being lied to but at the same time I didn’t want to admit it. I thought we were close enough friends and that we could trust/ask each other these things. Sonic was always very smart and I always believed in him and his ability, and if he got that ATAR I wouldn’t have batted an eye.

Even though he lied to me, I opened up my account again today to message him, hoping that he could take care of my poor best friend who got into UNSW Medicine. My friend was someone who wasnt the brightest but he was the kindest person I knew and had to study HSC in an essentially 4 metre square room. He had barely any space for himself and he was really poor, going to the same disadvantaged school as I and ranking low in his subjects. On top of that, because of my problems, I yelled at him so many times when I got angry with him and I gave him a hard time because of my personal mental issues and I felt so guilty for it. When he told me he got into med, I literally cried so much and came online here to ask Sonic to take care of him for me and to make sure he doesn’t get stressed and check up on him because I know he doesn’t like to say anything about his problems. But I just get encountered with this and while I did know all along from a week after HSC results released I find it hard to believe/accept.

I don’t know if Sonic will see this, but I understand why he did what he did and I don’t hold anything against him or convict him. I choose personally to forgive and forget this but I just hope he can do well in his finance course. I’m sorry I brought up this drama again and I’m sincerely sorry to everyone that I did not say anything.

How much Anal did you give him to get him to send that to you that early?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)