Medical Science to Advanced Medical Science? (1 Viewer)

quixxotic

HSC
Hi, just wondering, what are the chances of getting into Advanced Medical Science after completing a year of Med Sci. I read that it's possible if there are places available in the adv med sci course but I'm not sure how real these chances are.

Is anyone currently in this position or know of this happening?

Alternatively, I just want to know how I can get into the advanced medical science course if I don't get the required ATAR.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, just wondering, what are the chances of getting into Advanced Medical Science after completing a year of Med Sci. I read that it's possible if there are places available in the adv med sci course but I'm not sure how real these chances are.

Alternatively, I just want to know how I can get into the advanced medical science course if I don't get the required ATAR.

Hi, To find out more about this course and admission requirements, please contact us on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Get a GPA of 5 or greater and I'm pretty sure they automatically transfer you.

I'm sure when you get there they'll tell you all about it because you do all the same subjects as first year Adv MedSc so everyone knows each other and stuff. :)

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC

Hi, Students who are enrolled in the Bachelor of Medical Science program can apply to be admitted into the Advanced Medical Science program after one year of study, provided they have obtained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.5, and provided that there are sufficient places available in the course. For further information, please contact the course advisor Dr Cindy Kersaitis on bmedsc@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)