Medical Investigation (1 Viewer)

payafee

HSC
who watched this? i thought it was quite gripping and uh, Christopher Gorham is so freaking hot!! he'll give a run for Seth's money. even the lead actor is quite hot too ... for an old man.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i watched a bit..not bad actually..i usually hate those shows..but i saw a bit, rolled my eyes, and then kept watching haha..i'll probably consider watching it next week..

i'm guessing christopher gorham is the younger brunette dude (concerned with the baby)? he was alright..but i don't think he's really a match for adam brody :p

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
It was kinda average. Channel 10 were hyping it up for ages (using the cover of Feeling Good, which was a cover too. That annoyed me for some reason) and then it turned out to be just another show.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
well..it was the first one of 'those' that i'd actually watched..so maybe it was just me and my sheltered tv life :p..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I was going to watch it but forgot about it:(. What was it about exactly:)?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Its about this guy who is trying to figure out what is causing 12 people to go blue and die in like, a couple of hours.
Its a bit of a mystery cause when they run through the things that could have caused it, they find none of the usual suspects. Water, air, bad food, dirty dishes aren't the culprits so he has to think logically and figure out what the 12 people did in common.
In the end it was:

SPOILER(highlight to view)

-----------
-----------
The one salt shaker in a breakfast diner which had salt peter in it instead of real salt. The company that made the salt also made salt peter and the two must have been switched. It seemed that the salt peter deprives a red blood cell of oxygen and additionally, all 12 victims had alcohol which further deprived oxygen so in effect they were suffocating from the inside - hence, the blue skin.

payafee

HSC
em_516 said:
i'm guessing christopher gorham is the younger brunette dude (concerned with the baby)? he was alright..but i don't think he's really a match for adam brody :p
Adam Brody is starting to get on my nerves, well, his character anyway. Chris is definitely hotter and a better actor too :).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Its about this guy who is trying to figure out what is causing 12 people to go blue and die in like, a couple of hours.
Its a bit of a mystery cause when they run through the things that could have caused it, they find none of the usual suspects. Water, air, bad food, dirty dishes aren't the culprits so he has to think logically and figure out what the 12 people did in common.

^___^
HSC
yea, next wk is something on this holiday island and one of the team member screws up the procedure or something

Fry

payafee said:
Adam Brody is starting to get on my nerves, well, his character anyway. Chris is definitely hotter and a better actor too :).
ooh..totally agree. Chris is a cutie and gotta love the mole! i thought the episode was alright for a pilot. looks like ill be tuning in next week. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)