Media attacked as Merrylands attackers jailed (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Six youths have been arrested outside Parramatta Children's Court after several members of the media were attacked.
A photographer and a cameraman were injured after the sentencing of five teenagers who rampaged through a western Sydney school with baseball bats, a machete and a sword on April 7.
The five youths, who are aged between 14 and 17 and cannot be named, have been sentenced to jail time for their crimes at Merrylands High School in Merrylands West.
They assaulted seven students and two teachers before smashing windows and doors, causing more than $15,000 in damage as the school went into lockdown.
Together the youths faced a total of 101 charges, including multiple counts of assault, affray, malicious damage, as well as participating in a criminal group.
At Parramatta Children's Court today, Magistrate Sharon Holdsworth sentenced four of the youths to a maximum each of twelve months and three weeks in jail, with a non-parole period of eight months.
The fifth teenager received a maximum sentence of 17 months for affray, with a non-parole period of 12 months and three weeks.
One of the youths who faced a maximum of 12 months applied for bail today, which was formerly refused.
Outside court, violence erupted as supporters of the youths being sentenced attacked a photographer and a cameraman who were at the court to report on the case.
Six teenagers were arrested at the scene and taken for questioning at Parramatta police station, police said.
Police are reportedly reviewing media footage taken during the alleged assaults.
A photographer sustained a serious cut to his eye after his camera was allegedly pushed into his face by one of the attackers, who were aged between 15 and 18, police said.
A number of people left the scene after the altercation, police said.
Police are urging anyone who witnessed the incident to contact Parramatta Police or Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/media-attacked-in-sydneys-west/2008/10/20/1224351146192.html

Let's bash the media. They dont have cameras or nothing, fuckin dumb Fobs.

HSC
People like this will ALWAYS be a burden on society. Deport them back to their little coconut islands

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol

islanders

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Islanders behave like Jonah Takaluea in about 99 per cent of cases.

They are just the most stupid race on the planet. I'm thinking Aboriginals may be dumber. And Africans are pretty stupid as a whole.

Well, we've found the bottom three anway.

HSC
jb_nc said:

They are just the most stupid race on the planet. I'm thinking Aboriginals may be dumber. And Africans are pretty stupid as a whole.

islanders are the closest relations to apes imo

MissSarajevo

HSC
media people can be annoying sometimes, especially those people reporting for Today Tonight and A Current Affairs.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
MissSarajevo said:
media people can be annoying sometimes, especially those people reporting for Today Tonight and A Current Affairs.
So when are you graduating from your remedial English class?

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:

ROFLMAO i am literally laughing ATM. thats your best post.ever.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
MissSarajevo said:
English, Australian, irish, Scottish and American?
No, I speak Serbian.

Hence, I can say that you are an absolute revolting Serb.

MissSarajevo

HSC
jb_nc said:
No, I speak Serbian.

Hence, I can say that you are an absolute revolting Serb.
You wish. You are incapable of speaking any language other than english, even with the help of Google translation service.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
MissSarajevo said:
You wish. You are incapable of speaking any language other than english, even with the help of Google translation service.
Daily reminder: Milosevic, Karadzic and Mladic are war criminals. Kosovo is not part of Serbia and you are scum.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
jb_nc said:

African people know how to make money (well technically African Americans) while Islanders and Aboriginals only know how to steal money from tax payers (see centrelink) :p

MissSarajevo

HSC
jb_nc said:
Daily reminder: Milosevic, Karadzic and Mladic are war criminals. Kosovo is not part of Serbia and you are scum.
Well they did a favour to the world, killing muslims. You owe them a big thank you for that. I don't want Kosovo anyways, Serbia is racially pure now that the muslims are gone. :D loser!

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
Well they did a favour to the world, killing muslims. You owe them a big thank you for that. I don't want Kosovo anyways, Serbia is racially pure now that the muslims are gone. :D loser!

Yeah thats what i thought as well bbut when I went there last year there I saw a couple of Asian"$2 shops". I was most upset. :(

MissSarajevo

HSC
Raven3333 said:
Yeah thats what i thought as well bbut when I went there last year there I saw a couple of Asian"$2 shops". I was most upset. :(
It shows serbs are nice and tolerant people, unlike some peope.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Serbia is your typical Southeastern European shit hole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)