med sci notes needed (1 Viewer)

Petinga

HSC
i am gonna do medical science at uow this year comen and jus enquiring if anyone has notes/papers on subjects in first year..i would be greatful if someone could pass them on to me

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It doesn't work like the hsc. The course is much more dynamic and subject content can change from semester to semester (lecturers like stopping you doing this hence run multiple sets of notes. Lecturers also like making you buy their new "updated" textbook every semester too).

So it's going to be much harder to get notes/papers which will be useful. Especially since Medical Science is a new degree this year.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Raiks said:
It doesn't work like the hsc. The course is much more dynamic and subject content can change from semester to semester (lecturers like stopping you doing this hence run multiple sets of notes. Lecturers also like making you buy their new "updated" textbook every semester too).

So it's going to be much harder to get notes/papers which will be useful. Especially since Medical Science is a new degree this year.
MedSci isn't new, unless they've updated it...

Are you thinking of MBBS?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
MedSci isn't new, unless they've updated it...

Are you thinking of MBBS?
Am I?

I don't know... it's me you're talking to.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Anatomy: Rote learning. Suprisingly easy to fail, as the entire course hinges on your ability to memorize and identify more than 900 structures found in/on the human body.
Chemistry: HSC chem on crack. If you struggled with either chem or mathematics, you will have trouble passing.
Psyc: Easy as. You can basically not turn up to classes for this and pass, just keep up to date with the lecture notes.

As mentioned above, you will have little to no luck finding useful notes beyond those written by yourself or others in your course. Good luck though.

MiKeY

HSC
hfis said:
Anatomy: Rote learning. Suprisingly easy to fail, as the entire course hinges on your ability to memorize and identify more than 900 structures found in/on the human body.
Chemistry: HSC chem on crack. If you struggled with either chem or mathematics, you will have trouble passing.
Psyc: Easy as. You can basically not turn up to classes for this and pass, just keep up to date with the lecture notes.

As mentioned above, you will have little to no luck finding useful notes beyond those written by yourself or others in your course. Good luck though.
What he said.

I didn't make any "notes" in first year.. and if I did I don't remember it. :p I pretty much just crammed all the lecture notes.

Law is so much easier.. you don't really have to 'know' or rather memorise, anything at all! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)