med at uws (1 Viewer)

koe1988

HSC
juss wanted to now what peoples marks where, if they made it to med a uws, like i mean umat score, uai and if possible interiew score,. thank you.

sladehk

le random
HSC
92 mid uai, 190+ umat if you're not westernsyd scheme... no one knows interview score lol...look at the other thread for more stuff

rusty_rouge

HSC
Oh wow, I didn't know there was an actual cutoff for UMAT given, and the only thing I knew about the Western Sydney thing was that we 'may be given preferential treatment' if we can prove that we've lived in Greater Western Sydney for a number for years.

I can't remember exactly my UMAT, but I think it was 84, 95, 93. Possibly. Might have to read an earlier post to guarantee that, alcohol has dimmed my wits...

sladehk - when you mention UMAT cutoffs, do you mean raw scores or percentiles? Just curious.

rusty_rouge

HSC
hmmm, a lot easier now that they took those damn pesky shapes out, haha, I could never find them.... But even so, it wasn't a walk in the park by any means.

bigheadache99

Public Enemy Realist
HSC
N/A
I spoke to a blond hair, blue-eyed ex-Queenslander who got into UWS with UAI of 91 and 182 raw UMAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)